11 Things. What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?
you know what i love about #reverb10? that i can change the prompt to suit myself. so, here it is:
11 things i wish will happen in 2011 (but probably won’t):
1) researchers will discover that eating chocolate and high fructose corn syrup-laden products does NOT make you gain weight. in fact, you lose weight by eating it.
2) the IRS will see the error of their ways and stop taxing benefits for domestic partners, leaving me free to add the BF back to my health insurance and not be stuck in a higher tax bracket because of it.
3) lady gaga’s 15 minutes of fame will run out. finally.
4) it WILL NOT RAIN on june 4, 2011, the day u2 is schedule to perform at qwest field.
5) the nasty snowy winter that forcasters are calling for western washington will not materialize. in fact, we won’t see another snowflake unless we head to the passes.
6) spring will be pleasantly warm, and summer pleasantly hot, and i’ll be able to wear the fabulous red wedge sandals i bought last year but never got to wear.
7) not only will i get a book deal for vanishing, but some producer with tons of indie cred will by the rights and turn it into an awesome indie movie starring michelle williams.
8 ) my student loan debt will vanish. overnight.
9) the BF will finally realize that i will ALWAYS need new shoes.
10) the general public will realize just how acrimonious politics have gotten and instigate a change, pushing all of our veteran lawmakers out of office and putting in people who are smarter than them, but aren’t politicians.
11) french fries will stop giving me heartburn.